In today’s time having a digital presence is of utmost importance, whether be it your customer or inside stakeholder or any other prospect, they at some point or the other check the online presence of the company that they are associated with or going to associate with. First step to having a digital presence starts with having a website, now this may sound a bit off to some people that why do one need to have a website for their business, but then think about it, your customer would want to check and know about your services or products, having a website would give them access to these information 24/7 and would no longer have to be bothered of company working hours, or suppose a candidate who would be a prospective employee, they would be hesitant to go for a company that doesn’t has a website, it gives a picture that the company lacks authenticity.
Following are the 5 reasons why every business should have a website:
- Authenticity: As mentioned having a proper detailed website sends out the message that the company is authentic and it’s not fake. This proves beneficial in attracting customers, employees, investors or any stakeholders as there is a sense of transparency as everything that the company is about is mentioned in their website and that would help in generating the trust of these stakeholders
- Information at a click: Now picture this scenario, you want to gain information about a particular company’s product or service before getting on to the final buying process, if you have to physically go down to their store or track the contact for every query then this would lead you to loosing half the interest. In such scenarios having a website does the job, complete information about the company and its services is accessible at just a click away. Research has proved that having a website does half the job of marketing the company, and this brings us to the next point.
- Best Marketing Tool: Having a website cuts down half of your efforts to market your product or services, having a website means whenever someone searches about your business on Google your website is going to be there in the search result, this way you will be reaching twice the amount people as compared to traditional marketing and now-a-days in the internet era it’s all about sharing what one likes, so not only are you going to target your preferred audience but their connections as well as they are eventually going to share about your products and services. And a website also helps in targeting audience beyond your country as it is available to the entire world out there so geographic reach will no longer be a constraint when it comes to growing your business.
- Brand Image: A website acts as a brand image, the one that represents your company to the outside world, what the company is all about, what kind of people are working there, what are the company values and beliefs all of this would be displayed under one letting the world know and allowing them to get an image of you. Now it is important that whatever is mentioned In your website is what you actually follow as it is going to leave a mark in peoples mind about your company and the way they perceive about you.
- Customer Insights: A website proves to be the best source of gaining customer insights. It allows you to deal with customer queries immediately, gives you customer feedback and with the help of analytics you will be able to understand what type of customers visit your page, the demographics and their preferences which are very valuable as you can make changes for a positive growth accordingly if needed.
So to conclude to can be said that a having a website is your most cost effective way to achieving greater business growth, so this might be the best time to invest your time and money in it, and since a website is big deal its always better to seek professional guidance while creating it. If any part of this blog has peeked your interest in creating a website or modifying an existing one do visit our website as we are one of the best web development company in Pune.
536 total views, 1 views today